Having mastered the lessons of the mature soul in the complexity of relationships, the old soul embarks on the expertise of the following dimension: the context of the existence, or spirituality. This is a cycle of teaching, the Self asks: “What is my purpose in the grand scheme gives things?”. The old soul perceives itself and others as part of a whole lot bigger. When you look at someone else sees in it an aspect of yourself. A typical old soul is individualistic, easy to be with and rarely does anything that does not want to do. What matters is to achieve inner satisfaction.
The practices of old soul may seem strange to them to younger souls, but the old soul is generally discreet about it. Haunt matters like gardening, wine making, teaching. counseling. (Counselors and therapists).
They tend to philosophy and art and are surrounded joy of nature. The mature and old souls tend to have more self esteem issues than others because they are more aware of themselves (in) your karma and personality defects they chose.
Some features of the old souls are:
- It may seem like lazy or slow.
- Avoid higher education (university) and learn from research, experience and progress.
- You can master a skill only to remember and then leave (this can be disconcerting to others).
- Travel can be part of his search for truth, the feeling that there may be something out there.
- The medicine that uses tends to be alternative and holistic.
- I do not identify with being male or female, and has been both many times in past lives. It has also developed its feminine and masculine.
- Tends to be sensual, hedonistic, compared to younger souls who are tied to what they can or can not do.
- It may seem eccentric, as it follows its own internal perceptions and needs that may go beyond what is perceptible by the five senses and linear time.
- It focuses directly on the search for spiritual truth.
- Has a more developed sense to know what is true that no other soul ages.
- Before ending the cycle should teach everything they know at least one other person.
Description: detached from the drama of everyday life, intellectual, gifted education.
Focus: “You do your thing, I do mine ‘(each his case). ”I’m already tired of this game.” ”I catch the big scheme and I like to live by it.” ”The material game is not what it used to be.”
Learning: Through terror.
Adaptable, careful. ”Let’s leave it for tomorrow …” harmlessly eccentric., Friendly, spiritually aware, intensely perceptive, gentle, able to accept, philosophical, with a sense of love for all, good teachers, seekers of truth, universal.
"I’m not good …". Difficult personalities (intense personal karma regarding auto approval), impoverished, rare, "If we disagree, I must be wrong." In continuous, lax, unmotivated fight.
It’s the end of an old soul and preparing for the next.
Essence generally enjoys this level of relaxation. There are usually no difficulties. The seven level soul becomes a great teacher for those who are still in the age of the soul that is ending.
A seven level old soul feels the need to teach everything learned through all their lives all younger souls.
— Lourdes Marcos Hinojosa.